- BrandАГРОМЕТ, ЗАО
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Conductor materialCopper
Product: Heat - resistant wire marks PTB (Wire heat - resistant basalt) to buy in bulk from the manufacturer in Russia, Novgorod.
Wire PTB - an innovative solid flexible stranded copper wire using as a winding insulation of hardened asbestos rovings oriented film of polytetrafluorethylene F - 4 and the windings of the basalt yarn impregnated with heat - resistant varnish. The common insulation resistance 1 x 10 12 . Withstands aggressive environments and temperature operating mode from - 50 ° C to + 300 ° C. With the execution of more environmentally friendly, compared with PAL.
Features: PAL - heat - resistant wire with asbestos insulation, coated, flexible copper conductor.
Mm² cross section: 1.0; 1.5; 2.5; 4.0; 6.0; 10.0; 16.0; 25.0.
Wires are intended for permanent installation in electrical installations, in the lighting network, for interinstrument electrical installation, machinery, tools, instruments for the rated voltage of 660 V, 50 Hz, for operating temperatures from - 50 ° C to + 300 ° C.
Certification: the ISO 9001: 2015; EAC
Consumer properties: fireproof, heat - resistant and plavkostoyky not hygroscopic, PTB wire does not contain asbestos.
Minimum delivery volume: 3 km.
Terms of delivery: EXW, of FCA (Novgorod region Borovenka)
Packaging: The wire is supplied in coils, in a waterproof container.
Terms of delivery: prepayment.
Country of origin: Russia, Novgorod obalst
Production capacity: loaded on 40% - 200 km.
Quality assurance: - 1.5 years product warranty from the date of delivery, competitive cost, deadlines of manufacturing, personal approach, the highest quality.
Wires are manufactured strictly according to wire manufactured according to TU 27.32.13. - 002 - 23534359 - 2018.
Used by businesses:
- ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy;
- MIC (military - industrial complex);
- by oil and energy complex;
- mining - concentrating combines;
- construction, automotive and textile industries;
- Pipe Plant;
- chemical industry: the release of rubber products, incl tire production, Plastpolymer; . .
- Household wiring and other purposes.
Brief description and PAL standards:
1. Stranded Copper Conductor nominal cross - section:
- 0.75 . . . 10.0 mm2 and 25.0 mm2, corresponding to class 4 according to GOST 22483 - 2012;
- 16.0 mm2, corresponding to class 3 in accordance with GOST 22483 - 2012.
2. Insulation in the form of a two - layer winding roving reinforced asbestos overall nominal thickness of 0.65 . . . 1.25 mm impregnated with silicone varnish.
3. The winding of the film fluoroplastic - 4 nominal thickness of 0.24 . . . 0.36 mm, superimposed with an overlap of at least 40% between the layers of rovings asbestos.
4. The braid density of not less than 85% of hardened asbestos yarn overall nominal thickness of 0.7 mm enamel coated and impregnated with the silicone fluid.
According to the physical - mechanical properties, electrical testing, fire safety, the size and appearance of the wire (cable) is fit and meet all requirements. It has a certificate of conformity.
Wire PAL - a flexible stranded copper wire with insulation as the winding of the roving reinforced asbestos impregnated with a heat - resistant lacquer, oriented film of polytetrafluorethylene F - 4 and a winding of asbestos yarn impregnated with enamel. A total insulation resistance of 1 × 10 10 . Withstands aggressive environments and temperature operating mode from - 50 ° C to + 200 ° C.
List the entire range:
- Wire PAL sectional area: 1.0 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 1.5 mm²
Wire PAL section 2.5 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 4.0 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 6.0 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 10.0 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 16.0 mm²
PAL wire cross - section: 25.0 mm².
- PALO wire section: 1.0 mm²
PALO wire cross - section: 1.5 mm²
Wire section PALO 2.5 mm²
PALO wire cross - section: 4.0 mm²
PALO wire cross - section: 6.0 mm².
- Wire section PTB: 1.0 mm² ;
Wire TDR - section: 1.5 mm²
Wire section PTB 2.5 mm²
Wire TDR - section: 4.0 mm²
Wire TDR - section: 6.0 mm²
Wire TDR - section: 10.0 mm²
Wire TDR - section: 16.0 mm²
Wire TDR - section: 25.0 mm².