Products of other enterprises
CAROTINO® Classic is a heart-friendly cooking oil with significant levels of Natural Carotenes, Tocotrienols & Tocopherols (Vitamin E) and Co-enzyme Q10.
Facts about CAROTINO CLASSIC
- It's a tailor made blend of vegetable oils designed with heart health in mind.
- Cholesterol free and does not contain harmful trans-fatty acids.
- Carotenes, Vitamin E & Co-enzyme Q10 act as scavengers of damaging free-radicals and play a protective role in ageing, atherosclerosis and cancer.
- CAROTINO® Classic is high in mono-unsaturated fatty acids and low in saturated fatty acids and it helps to lower LDL-cholesterol in the blood stream.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is known to improve sperm count and motility. It also improves skin beauty due to its effectiveness in reducing oxidation.
- CAROTINO® Classic is also a significant source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
- CAROTINO® is endorsed by the Singapore Health Promotion Board. It is also endorsed by the Swiss Vitamin Institute for its contents of Natural Carotenes, Vitamin E and Co-enzyme Q10.
- CAROTINO® is also HALAL and Kosher certified.
|Cholesterol, Sodium, Protein, Carbohydrate||Nil||Nil|
|- Beta Carotene (pro-vitamin A)||1.0mg||6.6mg|
|- Alpha Carotene (pro-vitamin A)||0.8mg||5.3mg|
|- Other Carotenes||0.4mg||2.6mg|
|Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherols & Tocotrienols)||8mg||52mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid||1.0g||6.6g|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid||3.0g||20.0g|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acid||7.3g||48.4g|
|Free Fatty Acids, %||0.1 max|
|Moisture & Impurities, %||0.1 max|
|Iodine Value||95 min|
|Carotenes, ppm||125 min|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherols & Tocotrienols), ppm||550 min|
Carotene content compared to other natural sources
Viteman E content compared to other natural sources
Comparison between Carotino and other vegetable oils
Contact the seller
Frying oils Carontino Classic