Products of other enterprises
CAROTINO® Premium is a nutritious cooking/salad oil which is rich in phytonutrients such as Natural Carotenes, Tocotrienols & Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Co-enzyme Q10 and is also cholesterol free.
Facts About CAROTINO PREMIUM
- The first and only molecular refined palm based cooking oil rich in Natural Carotenes, Tocotrienols & Tocopherols (Vitamin E) and Co-enzyme Q10
- The richest source of Natural Carotenoids.
- Just 10 g meets FAO/WHO recommended daily requirement for Vitamin A.
- Just 40 g meets FAO/WHO recommended daily requirement of Vitamin E.
- Cholesterol free and does not contain harmful trans-fatty acids.
- Carotenes and Vitamin E in CAROTINO® act as scavengers of damaging free-radicals and play a protective role in ageing, atherosclerosis and cancer.
- Tocotrienols present as part of Vitamin E in CAROTINO® are known to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Carotenes (Beta & Alpha) provide pro-vitamin A activity and are converted in the body to suit the body's requirements, unlike synthetically produced Vitamin A, which could be toxic, if taken in excess.
- CAROTINO® is endorsed by the Swiss Vitamin Institute for its contents of Carotenes, Vitamin E and Co-enzyme Q10.
|Free Fatty Acids, %||0.1% max|
|Moisture & Impurities, %||0.1% max|
|Iodine Value||60 min|
|Carotenes, ppm||500 min|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherols & Tocotrienols), ppm||800 min|
Carotene content compared to other natural sources
Viteman E content compared to other natural sources
Comparison between Carotino and other vegetable oils
Contact the seller
Frying oils Carantino Premium