1.3L water, some flaked cooked fish, little garnish onion, little cucumber, little chili, little pineapple,
handful of ginger bud and some mint leave.
- Add in "NyorNyar™ brand" Instant Penang Laksa Paste and flaked cooked fish into 1.3L boiling water.
- Blanch 600gm of cooked noodles into 6 portions. Pour in hot asam laksa soup, garnish onion, cucumber, chili, pineapple, ginger bud and mint leave (For a better taste, add in shrimp paste as one prefer). Serve hot.
4.5L water, 300ml coconut milk, 2kg cooked noodle, some tofu, 500gm bean sprouts, 500gm long beans,
some cooked prawns and some cockles
- Boil 4.5L water, add 1 packet of 'Nyor Nyar Curry Noodle Paste' , stir well to mix.
- Add 1L coconut milk and 300gm fried tofu, bring to boil and keep boiling in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Blanch 2kg of noodle together with the 500gm bean sprouts, 500gm long beans, cooked prawns and cockles, divide into 20 portions.
- Pour in hot curry noodle soup, sprinkle some mint leaves and serve hot.