Products of other enterprises
- Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves: Maximum back-of-hand impact protection meets superior abrasion resistance, dexterity and grip.
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor "flex zones" for high dexterity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against "chopping" blows
- Abrasion-resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration
- Non-slip Armortex® reinforcement zones on thumb saddle and index finger for enhanced grip and durability
- Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
Contact the seller
View also products categories "Gloves"