- Ergonomics design with high ecoustical performance
- Priority button for chairman with attention tone
- Large light-touch buttons for easy operation
- New elegant, stable casing with loudspeaker
- New microphone specially develope by Bosch to deliver excellent speech intelligibility
CCS-CMS an exclusive design and high performance chairman unit, enables the user to function as chairman of a conference or meeting.
Similar in appearance to the Delegate Unit, the Chairman Unit CCS-CMS also includes a 'chairman priority" button. When pressed, the prioriry button causes all currently active delegate microphone to be temporarily or permanently muted, allowing the chairman to take control of the meeting. An optional chime can be selected to precede chaiman priority calls.
Controls and indicators
- Microphone with red illuminated indicator ring, lights when the microphone is ON.
- Two 3.5 mm stereo headphone sockets, one at each side, for headphone or recorder connection.
- Built-in loudspeaker, automatically muted when the microphone is ON.
- 7-pole circular female socket for loopthrough connection to the next unit
- 2m flying lead connection cable with sturdy moulded 7-pole circular male connector for connection to the previous unit or CU.
- Rotary volume control for headphones only
- Microphone ON/OFF push-button.